TALK TO DYSON
Need help? Want to share your thoughts?
Dyson is eager to hear from you.
DYSON’S CRITERION FOR POLICY DECISIONS
1. Is it allowed or mandated under the U.S. or State Constitution or the Municipal Charter?
2. Is it a core function of government? Or is it an amenity citizens want but is non essential?
3. Does it promote liberty and human rights?
4. Does it promote or discourage individual responsibility, economic growth, stable families? Or dependence and sloth?
5. Is the proposed action bound by existing contracts or implied promises?
6. How much will it cost and are funds available? Are viable options available?
7. Does the proposed action have a track record of being efficient and useful in other similar situations?
8. Will it work long term? What are the potentials for unintended consequences?
9. Is this the optimum time to take action?